Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Suffering...

Finally!!! I have finish my last exam module on monday!!! Now I'm left with a final year project.

Went to Zoo on Sunday with Bei, because the World Blood Donor Day held a event on that day in the Zoo. It was fun but rather crowded there cause it is a Saturday and plus the admission for those invited to the event are allow to bring along a friend. See quite a few animals that we fail to see that time.









I also went to the PC Fair that day. The crowd are still alright as compare to the few times I go during the past PC Fair. I bought a wii at the PC Fair. Real expensive, but the game was fun and my cousin enjoy playing it.

I'm down with fever since Sunday (I Think...) Didn't really have the mood to study and also don't feel like going to work..

No comments: