Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Assignment 3 Finally Finish...

It have been like almost 1 week plus since I last update my blog...

I have been busy with my assignment 3 for the past 1 week. The assignment 3 is due today midnight and I have only manage to complete it like last night 1.30am. I just hope that I can pass this module...

Sometimes it is really hard to cope with work and study. It is like totally got no life at all. Working in the morning, 8.30am to 5.30pm, then lesson at night, 7pm to 10pm. On top of that, assignment have to be finish before deadline and that will eat into the free time where you don't have work or lesson....

Shall share some picture I took at my work place



This is the attire I need to wear when I'm in the flavor production in the company. The reason is that the place there produce the flavor for food and drink. Thus it is important to have the hair cover with a net and wear a lab coat. The smell of the place... well, just imagine putting a lot of maggie mee powder and smell it...

Anyway, I love my job there.

No comments: