Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday Bluezzz....

What a Monday... Think this Old Lady in the company is having her PMS or what.. It is like she is the only one affected by the slow network...

This stupid lady called as early as 9am in the morning saying that her Lotus Notes is not responding AGAIN!!! And over the phone, she is saying that she is going to complain to the higher management (What the **** right!!). I hate it when people try using higher management to challenge on all this small matters, and she is the very 1st one who did that. The network of the company is slow what. I'm just someone from PC support, Not a network engineer!!! What can I do?? I myself also have to wait for the lotus notes to open and replicate in the morning.

Also, when we shut down or restart our PC, the data will also be backup to the server. Depending on the data that is going to the server, which means, the more your data, the longer you have to wait. So this act smart lady say something like this: "You mean that if the shutting down of the PC will take 15 min, I need to start shutting it down at 5.15pm? So that I can left work at 5.30pm??" I can't imgine anyone will sit in front of the PC and just wait for the PC to shut down TOTALLY!!! Who will do that??? Well, I think this lady here does that always...

Don't know what is the matter with her. I shall see if the Lotus Note still open "Slowly" tomorrow morning and if she think it is, I will just format away her PC!!!

I think today is just not my day... Hope things can get better tomorow.

Note: To those who need the help of other people in the company, don't just anyhow bring out the higher management to threaten those people. You may have win this time, but the impression you give to the others will do you no good, or worst, you may not get any help when you really need one.

No comments: