Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Nice Weekend...

A beautiful day today! No Rain, and the weather is so good today.

I actually plan to go back to work today, but bei asked me if I can don't go a not. So I make a decision of not going work today...

We went out at 9.30am and catch a 10am movie (The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian) at Jurong Point today. A very nice show with a lot of effect and also funny sence. There are a lot of new characters in the movie. One very "cute and small" character is this mouse called "Reepicheep". He is so small, so cute and he can fight with just a needle-light sword. He also mention that the tail is "The honour and glory of a mouse." It seems like the mouse is Commando Trained (Motto, For Honour and Glory).

After the movie end, we went down to Queenstown area to have our lunch. Bei intro me this thia food somewhere near her work place call "Joe's Kitchen Thai Cuisine". The Food there is nice!!! I love the Seafood Tom Yum Soup, Phad Thai (Thai Fried Kway Teow) and much much more.. It's really a filling lunch.

Then we went shopping @ IKEA. It was fun in the place, lot of interesting stuff and things to see. I think I wil consider buying stuff from IKEA when I have a house of my own... Took some picture quite "un-willingly" in the place... Can you imgine placing a cushion toy crab on my head, making it balance and take a picture? Quite hard right... But I actually did that in IKEA, with some many people around at that time...!!! Feel super funny and stupid..., but it was fun.. haha..

We also we AnchorPoint to shop. Went in to G2000 to shop for some office wear myself. The shirt there are cheaper as compare to the other outlets I have been to...

Really enjoy my day today, thanks to Bei!!!

No comments: