Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Long Time Since We Last Meet Up...

Went out for dinner with some of my friends yesterday.

I think I have not been to Raffles City Shopping Centre le. It changes so much. There is even a donut cafe there J Co Donuts & Coffee (http://www.jcodonuts.com/). Think must bring Bei there to try the things le...

We wanted to go the the Japanese Restaurant located below Raffles City, but the queue was so long and one of my friend is so hungry that he don want to wait. The concept of the restaurant is smoething like Marche, give you a card and you just walk around (I think...)




Since the queue is long, we change our plan and went to Cafe Cartel to have our dinner. The restaurant is a full house as well, so we sit outside the restaurant, which is rather warm... So just chat there and wait for our food to come. Get some of the free flow bread from the restaurant also. This is actually the 1st time I tried the bread with olive oil. I usually take the bread with butter. Having it will olive oil is no bad.

It have ben quite sometime since we last meet up, cos all of them are studying except for me, who is taking part-time course. All of have finish their exam and having their holiday now, really have lot of things to catch up with them...

Hope the gathering will happen more often... I misses the Lai Lai meeting also, so many things, much fun... Haha.

Looking forward to that Lai Lai..

No comments: