Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Happening Nite

Bei and I actually plan to go Eski Bar @ Holland Village last night. We reach Holland V at around 8.30pm. When we are on our way down to the place, I heard someone calling out my name. And when I turn around, I saw some of my ex-colleague outside one of the pub drinking away.
We walk over to them, and they wanted to offer the 2 of us a sit. All of them look quite high. Haha. I tell them that we are actually going to the Eski Bar. Then one of them said, to join them later after the Eski Bar, jst give them a call when we are going to find them.

So I shake hand and waved goodbye to them and proceed down to find the Eski Bar. From what I know, the bar should be somewhere at the corner near the coffee club. But it is like nowhere to be seen. I think the bar is no more in Holland V.

So Bei and I walk back to the pub to find my friends. It is like somehow faithed that we have to join them. I was really happy to see them again. All of them have really took care of me when we are working together.

They shift their sit so Bei and I can sit together. We were given the menu by the waiter but have really no idea what to order, so my colleague order beer for us. Beer arrived, we started drinking. At around 10 plus, my friends offer to get me something special to drink. He ordered me Flaming Lamborghini. I was like "huh, what is that?"
The Lamborghini arrived, the waiter lighted it up with a lighter. The flame on the is blue in colour... I was given 2 straw to drink the Flaming Lamborghini with Bei. So put the straw in and start to suck the Flaming Lamborghini. Tasted not bad, a bit warm... Then I pour in the mint into the cup again and use the same straw to drink it. Wow.... The after effect of the Lamborghini happen rather fast. I was still OK at first, but slowly me head start to feel light, but still awake. Bei feel the same way also. Think we both are not really good drinker.

We left the place at around 11 plus. Still manage to get a bus home. Missed all the colleague so much. Some how I wish I have still been working with them....

No comments: